Message Discussion Questions
For the Week of May 15th
“Judgement & Eternity”
1. How did you view the idea of eternity and life after death when you were growing up? Has that view changed over time?
If so, how?
2. How does what we believe as Christ-followers affect the way we live? In other words, how can we put the Apostle’s Creed into practice as a way of life and not just a system of beliefs?
3. How can the hope of everlasting life help us face the sufferings and trials of life, including death?
4. What teaching in the Creed series impacted you the most? What has been challenging or difficult to grasp?
5. Read 1 John 2:17. What does “doing the will of God” mean to you?
6. This week’s next step is to look forward to eternity and bring as many people with you as possible. How can you make this a regular practice in your life and how can this group encourage you along the way?