Message Discussion Questions
For the week of April 11th
"Faith Can Fix Anything"
1. What is one of the dumbest things you’ve done and your life and why did you do it?
2. What are some things you were either taught as a kid or just remember hearing as a kid that you’ve discovered to be not true upon growing up?
3. Ryan talked about how there’s a difference in “Faith in faith” and “Faith in God.” What do you think is the difference between those two things?
4. Ryan said, “Those who put their faith in Him always end up at the right destination.” Do you agree with this? How have you seen this play out in your own life?
5. Read 2 Corinthians 5:7. What does “walk by faith” mean to you? What are some things that get in our way of “walking in faith” and how can we overcome them?
6. This week’s Next Step is to put your faith and belief in God and trust Him for the outcomes. How can you make this a regular habit in your life?