Q: Is church meeting in-person again?
A: Yes! We have two services to choose from at 9am or 10:30am at Champlin Park High School. If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable to gather with us yet, you can watch our LIVE STREAM each Sunday at the same service times at riverwaychurch.online.church
Q: Do I have to wear a mask?
A: Yes. The state and school district have issued a mask mandate that requires everyone Kindergarten and older to wear a mask while inside the bulding. Masks must be worn at all times. (Pre-school age children do not need a mask)
Q: What safety measures are being used against the spread of covid-19?
A: We are doing our best to keep people safe by:
- Blocking off every other row in the auditorium and asking you to keep 3 seats between you and the next group of people.
- We are avoiding some cross-traffic by having one-way in and one-way out as well as having our ushers help seat people in the auditorium.
- We are working to create as touchless of an experience as possible by propping doors, extra cleaning of all surfaces, volunteers checking all kids into their rooms, no bulletins, etc.
- We will not be serving donuts and coffee at this time, but will celebrate their return in the future!
- We will have masks and hand sanitizer available.
Q: How can I stay connected if I'm not ready to gather in-person yet?
A: If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable to gather with us yet, you can watch our LIVESTREAM each Sunday at the same service times on our website at riverwaychurch.online.church
Q: Will Small Groups be meeting throughout the week?
A: Our Small Groups have become "House Churches" during this school year and is a great way to connect with the same group of people to help keep people safe and healthy. For those that don't feel comfortable meeting in-person, we will have zoom House Churches for people to continue to connect with. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining a House Church.
Q: How are we continuing to help our local communities?
A: We have stayed in contact with local schools and city officials to offer help where it is needed. Please stay connected to us as we announce some of those opportunities.
Q: How can I give financially during this time?
A: If you are in-person with us on Sundays, we will have giving stations at the back of the auditorium for you to drop your giving into. Online giving is available at riverwaychurch.com/give. This provides you a secure and safe way to contribute to the ongoing ministry of Riverway. If you prefer to give by check you can mail it to the church office (P.O. Box 36, Champlin, MN 55316). We are grateful for your faithful and generous giving as we walk through this time of uncertainty together.
Q: What if I have a need or suggestion?
A: If you have a need or any ideas or suggestions on how we can better minister to you or our community, please reach out to us by emailing email@example.com.