This 5th Sunday is going to look different, but we're still going to make a difference in our community! We're encouraging our House Churches to find a way to be a blessing to our communities together. We have compiled some great options below for you to choose from, but feel free to find other great options as well. If you're not connected to a House Church, we encourage you to also choose one of the options below to do with your family or a few friends. Even though we can't be together in a large group setting, we can still make a large impact with our actions!
1. Donate to Simpson Housing Services - https://www.simpsonhousing.org/ways-to-help/give-supplies/
2. Fleece Blankets donated to the Masonic Children's Hospital -
3. Donate to food shelf - ACBC Food Shelf & Clothing - https://www.acbcfoodshelf.com/food-donations/
4. Volunteer or donate to the organization of the home church's choice.
5. Help a friend or neighbor in need.
Got any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org